In general, anything that benefits the community, benefits the kids. We therefore initiate, facilitate or otherwise assist with projects or actions that improve the environment, infrastructure, living conditions or status of the communities.
Some of the projects we have contributed to in different ways are:
- to construct and equip the community centres in which we operate;
- to construct public toilet facilities;
- to improve sports facilities;
- to replant trees;
- to construct a park with plants, paths, exercise machines and playground equipment;
- to equip and facilitate a sewing school leading to a small business.
We also actively engage with parents and community leaders to assist with inter- and intra- community relations.