Wenn sie an einem Freiwilligendienst mit Kindern in Latinamerika interessiert sind, würden wir uns freuen von ihnen zu hören. Wenn Sie Teil der Bolivia Digna Familie für einen Freiwilligendienst werden, garantieren wir ihnen eine einzigartige und unvergessliche Erfahrung!
Kurzzeit Freiwilligendienst: 1-5 Monate
- Work in the kindergarten with children from 3 to 7 years old
- Support the Playroom Project with children of less than 7 years old
- Help the children of primary and secondary with homework
- Help with sport in the Program Football/Sports and Values
- Help with projects in Arts and Values (music, theater, dance, painting, circus arts, etc.)
- Support the Program "We speak English"
- Help with special science projects
For more information please visit the section "Activities". Interested? Contact us : email@example.com
Bolivia Digna´s Projekte mit Kindern in Cochabamba
- A home for children whose parents are in prison
- A daycare for children whose parents are or have been in prison
- A home for children and teenagers who have lived in the streets
- A children's hospital
- A center for children and young people with disabilities
- A birds refuge and other animals who have been saved from captivity and abuse.
Any questions or interested? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Partnerprojekte in Cochabamba
Langzeit Freiwilligenarbeit: 6 Monate bis 1 Jahr
- Responsible for the Project "Playroom": educative work with children under 7 years old
- Responsible in projects in the area of Arts (music, theater, dances, painting, circus arts, etc.)
- Reponsible of Sports Projects
- Reponsible of the management of the infrustructure (painting, electricity, plumbing, gardening, etc.)
- Responsible of the administrative management and implementation of projects
- Responsible of the renovation and use of space
- Communications Assistant (Interinstitutional communications, web and networks, production of material, etc.)
- Reponsible of fundraising
- Responsible of the management of the work teams
You are interested or have questions? Don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Bolivia Digna´s projekte in Cochabamba
Work in a home for children with teenagers and young people (males) aged 12-25 years old
The home is situated in a La Salle high-school in Santa Cruz, and is hosting 41 male teenagers and young people aged 12-25 years old, who have suffered some kind of violence. The idea is that they find, in this home, support. They are going to school and get help from educators for their homework. They also get technical education within the home (printing and graphic design). And finally, the home helps them to find their path in their life.
The home also needs serious renovation. There are possibilities of funding for renovation but the home needs someone to rethink the building and its management and see where are the priorities as well as the use of the rooms.
We are looking for a long-term volunteer, either a male or a couple with work and life experience who is able to guide the teenagers in their life. We are looking for someone with experience with children/teenagers and/or with project management.
There is no fee for this volunteering: you would live in the house together with the brothers and receive free accommodation and food for the time of your stay. Interested? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org !
About Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz de la Sierra is Bolivia's commercial center and the capital city of the Santa Cruz department. It is slightly bigger than La Paz and is one of the world’s fastest growing cities. Its climate is warm and tropical and has a great wildlife, a busy night-life and interesting culture!
Freiwilligenarbeit in einem Heim in Santa Cruz
Work on social projects with children and teenagers
The local school La Salle is working in disadvantaged communities of Oruro, in particular with small children (less than 5 years) and teenagers and does social projects with them. We are looking for a woman who would carry out social projects together with the school’s staff and some students in several communities.
There is no fee for this volunteering: you would live in the house together with the staff and receive free accommodation and food for the time of your stay. Interested? Contact us email@example.com !
Oruro or Uru Uru is a city in Bolivia with a population of 264,683, located in the Altiplano about equidistant between La Paz and Sucre at 3700m above sea level. It is the capital of the Oruro Department of Bolivia and home to the famous Carnival, the second biggest after Rio de Janeiro of Latin America.
Freiwilligenarbeit mit Kindern in sozialen Projekten in Oruro
Der Bewerbungsprozess für einen Freiwilligendienst mit uns ist sehr informal. Schicken Sie uns einfach ihren Lebenslauf an firstname.lastname@example.org und teilen Sie uns mit, welches Projekt Sie interessiert und wir werden uns so schnell wie möglich bei ihnen melden. Wenn beidseitiges Interesse besteht, werden wir ein Skype-Gespräch organisieren, um uns gegenseitig besser kennenzulernen und direkt auf ihre Fragen einzugehen.
Wir wissen, dass es eine schwierige Entscheidung sein kann, einen so großen Schritt ins Unbekannte zu wagen. Deshalb bieten wir ihnen die Möglichkeit, mit aktuellen oder ehemaligen Freiwilligen Kontakt aufzunehmen, um mit ihnen über ihre Erfahrungen zu sprechen.